About this blog...




I was a member of the Rock of NW Arkansas for over four years and am intimately familiar with the teachings. I can say without a doubt that the Rock of NW Arkansas is a cult that is breeding a terrible doctrine of elitism, control, and manipulation.


The following is a documentary of thoughts I have collected concerning my experiences at the Rock of NW Arkansas.


Currently Attending the Rock?

What if you are attending the Rock and are questioning whether or not you should get out. First of all, there is no question: run!! Second, there are more people that have left that are willing to help you than those that are still attending!

There are many of us!!
The sad fact is that many more have been hurt by the Rock of NW Arkansas than have been served. Many people have direct experience with the manipulation and control that you are trying to escape. I encourage you to email me directly HERE so we can set up a time or place to talk. I can let you talk to many others that are desperately hoping their family and friends will leave or others that have already gotten out themselves and can help you walk out the process of "de-programming".

It's a tough road
It will not be easy. You have probably been taught many things that make you scared to leave. But I can show you people that are prospering now that they are out from under the tyranny of the apostle.
As you know, Todd is a very nice person on the outside. But as you have also seen, there is much abuse that surrounds what he speaks from the pulpit. This alone can be a HUGE source of confusion. Do not be fooled! Good intentions do not make a wrong thing right!
Please do not hesitate to talk to me or others who have left. We are ready and willing to help you out!



You can contact me directly by email HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I no longer post comments if you choose to remain anonymous, but your comments still come to my email inbox. Please feel free to continue to send me your feedback and comments.